Personal informationName: Daniel García Moreno
City: Seville (Andalusia)
Born date: 1985
Daniel García Moreno is a versatile and eager software developer that develops applications in different programming environments (web, desktop, system, games, etc) He is expert in python programming language and GNU/Linux operating system. He is agree with open software and content philosophy and implications. As well as professional development as coder, he has vector design and drawing skills and he has collaborate with different projects making logos and poster.
Has a degree in Software Engineering from the Seville University. After studied first and second year in Granada University.
English: middle level.
Title: Limerick Language Centre, three weeks intensive course in ireland
- Development of a web open source alternative monetary system management application, it was written with python and django, timebank
- Development of a web open source microblogging application, it was written with python sweetter
- Version 3.0 rewritten with django sweetter 3.0
- Development TBO, a gnome comic editor written in C with GTK+ and cairo.
- Finalist in the third edition of open source university contest and first prize winner in local edition of Seville University with GECO project, a password manager that includes technologies as web services, cryptography, web and desktop applications
- Car game development, pixcar with net multi-player support. And develop of a real time strategy game pixwar in python with pygame.
- First open source university contest participant, with the project konqueror con esteroides winning an honourable mention
- End-of-studies project ssh over identity federation, it's a openssh server patch to allow federated access: fedssh
- Other developments
- Web page linuxhispano.net administrator, in which publishes a weekly comic strip about open source and technology. Makes the web page logo design
- Collaboration in university open source contest organization, in poster and design level
- Netfilter web page logo design
- Design of two logos for conntrack-tools
- Design of a logo for the Seville University research group QUIVIR
- Different drawings, wallpapers, comics, ... in danigm.net
Work for others
- Working for two months in Vector Software Factory, as scholar programming in java.
- A year working as scholar in the Seville University computer and communication service, working on mail and identity management.
- Eight months working in Emergya in the distribution area. Developing different applications for guadalinex v5, linexsp and guadalinfo.
- Working along six months as developer in emacmas.
- Working in yaco for a year, developing django web applications.
- Founder of wadobo startup.